Type a question or go through the categories
Welcome to PrimetelMore
Accounts and payments
1. Connect the Ethernet cable to the LAN3 or LAN4 port of your modem.
2. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of the decoder.
3. Connect the HDMI cable to the TV.
* HDMI cable is not included. You can buy/get one at a Primetel store.
4. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the decoder.
5. Connect the power cord to the set-top box and the AC adapter to the wall outlet.
6. Wait for the initial settings to load taking up to 5 minutes.