Type a question or go through the categories
Welcome to PrimetelMore
Accounts and payments
Most mobile phone manufacturers will set up your phone with the following information as soon as the SIM card connects to the network.
“Username” and “password”: leave blank
APN Type: default,supl,mms
1. Click HERE for the data self care assistance
2. Enter your phone number and security code displayed on your screen.
3. Then, enter the one-time code that you will receive by SMS.
4. Select ‘send’ to have the settings sent to you. In case a code is requested, enter 1234.
* This application does not support IOS devices (APPLE)
** In case your device is not listed, select identification through IMEI (IMEI is a unique number that identifies your mobile phone device. In order to retrieve your phone’s IMEI number, press/use/enter *#06#. Then fill in the first 8 digits in the relevant field and select 'OK'