Mobile Telephony Plans - Terms & Conditions
1. Inclusive minutes, SMS and Mobile Internet of GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans of Primetel can only be used for calls to national networks (fixed geographical numbers and mobile), for SMS to national networks and Mobile Internet while in Cyprus. International calls/SMS, calls/SMS to special and premium rate services as well as the use of roaming services are excluded.
2. It is hereby clarified that the GIGA UNLIMITED MAX plan includes 200 minutes to 24 European Destinations. The voice minutes of the Package can be used for international calls to mobiles and/or landlines, only whilst within the Republic of Cyprus, of 24 European countries mentioned in https://primetel.com.cy/giga-smart-mobile-plans-en . The countries may be subject to change from time to time. It is hereby clarified that international calls to any premium service and/or special services and/or premium numbers and/or special numbers and/or video calls and/or fax and/or data calls are not included in the Package.
3. Unused inclusive minutes, SMS and MBs within the month cannot be carried over to the next month.
4. Regarding unlimited access to Internet, under the GIGA UNLIMITED plans, the maximum available speed per plan is as follows:
• GIGA UNLIMITED: Download 20Mbps/ Upload 5Mbps
• GIGA UNLIMITED PLUS: maximum speed available for Download / maximum speed available for Upload
• GIGA UNLIMITED MAX: maximum speed available for Download/ maximum speed available for Upload
5. Unlimited Data for GIGA UNLIMITED plans will be offered under fair usage policy. When the overall data usage in a calendar month exceeds 100GB, Primetel shall reduce the connection speed to 1 Mbps (download/upload) until the end of the month, for the purposes of protecting the network’s capacity and ensuring the best possible experience for all the users of Primetel’s data services.
6. Specifically for GIGA UNLIMITED plans, it is clarified that the usage of embedded MB can be consumed only on mobile telephony devices (smartphones). GIGA UNLIMITED plans are Mobile Telephony plans and cannot be used on other devices such as tablets, laptops etc, for which Primetel offers “Internet for Laptop & Tablet” plans (Mobile Broadband & MiFi)
7. In case the usage of minutes and/or SMS and/or MB exceeds the inclusive usage of the plan, the normal rates of the respective Mobile Telephony plan apply.
8. Primetel’s Mobile Fair Use Policy applies to the Unlimited usage of the GIGA UNLIMITED plans.
9. Automatic payment method (Direct Debit or Credit Card) is required.
10. The General Terms and Conditions for the provision of Primetel’s Services (“GTC”) as well as the Special Terms and Conditions governing Primetel’s GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Plans (“STC GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED”) apply. In case of contradiction and/or discrepancy between GTC and/or STC GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Plans and these terms, the latter will prevail.
11. A connection fee of €9.00 applies for new subscribers.
12. The prices of GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED do not include any one-off charges and/or monthly charges arising from usage, and/or additional upgrades that the subscriber may choose beyond the monthly charges of the basic package of GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED.
13. All the prices include VAT. For more information, please call 133.
GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans with discount on monthly fixed charges
1. GIGA SMART και GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans of Primetel with discount to the monthly fixed charges, apply to new Mobile Telephony subscriptions on a 24 month contract.
2. Existing Subscribers of Primetel’s Mobile Telephony can register to the GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED plans with discount on the fixed monthly charges only if the Initial Duration of their existing contract has expired and they renew their contract for 24 months.
3. The discount on the monthly fixed charges of the GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED plans is valid for the first 24 months. At the end of the 24 months, the normal rates of the plans apply.
4. Τhe GIGA SMART και GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony plans of Primetel cannot be combined with any other Primetel offer.
GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans with device subsidy
1. GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans of Primetel with device subsidy, apply to new Mobile Telephony subscriptions on a 24 month contract with the transfer of an active pay monthly mobile number to Primetel and cannot be combined with any other Primetel offer.
2. New subscribers who transfer an active pay monthly mobile number to the GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED Mobile Telephony Plans can receive subsidized any of the predefined devices until stock exhaustion.
3. New subscribers may benefit with the device subsidy only once. In the event that the Subscriber was benefited with device subsidy during the first subscription, for the extra subscriptions he/she cannot benefit again with the Device Subsidy but with discount on monthly fixed charges.
4. Existing subscribers of Primetel’s Mobile Telephony can register to the GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED plans with device subsidy, only if the Initial duration of their existing contract has expired and they renew their contract for 24 months. For more information on the amount of subsidy that applies to existing subscribers contact Primetel Customer Service Centers or 133.
5. The device subsidy, corresponding to the GIGA SMART or GIGA UNLIMITED of the subscribers’ choice can be received at any Primetel shop. It is clarified that the subscribers will receive the device after the activation of their services, by demonstrating their identity at the shop where the contract was signed.
6. It is clarified that device subsidy is only available for residents of the Republic of Cyprus. Primetel is entitled to assess the subscriber’s creditworthiness and solvency before the signature of any contract and in case that is considered unsatisfactory, the subscriber will not be able to benefit from a device subsidy.
7. On the expiration of the twenty four (24) months period, GIGA SMART and GIGA UNLIMITED normal charges apply.
8. In case of early termination of the Agreement for the Provision of Primetel Services, before the expiration of the twenty four (24) month period, Terms for Early Termination of the Customer Service Agreement shall apply and the subscriber is obliged to pay, inter alia, the remaining value of any amount by which the latter has been subsidized by Primetel through device subsidy. These amounts are calculated pro rata to the remaining term up to the end of the Agreement and the total duration of the Agreement.