Terms for early termination of the Customer Service Agreement
Any subscriber who wishes to terminate the Customer Service Agreement that has concluded with Primetel PLC (the “Agreement”) for fixed telephony and Internet or/and Mobile services (the “Services”), before the expiration of the Initial Term of the Agreement, can do so regardless of the provisions of the Agreement, by paying to Primetel PLC (“Primetel”) the following:
(1) Any amounts due for services rendered up to the effective services termination date.
(2) The current Administrative cost for early termination which is published in Primetel’s website.
(3) An amount equal to the monthly fixed charges of the services he wishes to terminate. It is understood that this amount is not paid in the case that the subscriber gives thirty (30) days prior written termination notice and only applies in cases that the subscriber wishes the immediate and without notice termination of services.
(4) The remaining value of any amount by which the subscriber has been subsidized by Primetel to buy any equipment and/or goods. This amount is calculated pro rata to the remaining term up to the end of the Agreement and the total duration of the Agreement.
(5) Any remaining balance due (remaining installments) for full payment of the device received under the Agreement.
(6) The fixed services installation cost due at the date of termination, if it has not been paid and/or settled up at the conclusion of the Agreement.
(7) For service without active telephone line at the conclusion of the Agreement, the installation cost of new telephone line due at the date of termination, if it has not been paid and/or settled up at the conclusion of the Agreement.
Noted that in the case that the total fixed monthly charges for the remaining months of the Agreement which is about to be terminated is less than the total of the above amounts ((1) to (7)), the Agreement will be terminated with the payment of the total fixed monthly charges for the remaining months of the Agreement.