1. The ‘Offers for Youth Under 30, Students and National Guard 2022’ of Primetel PLC (hereinafter “Primetel”) is available from the 21/09/2022 until the 31/10/2022, and the subscribers may individually or cumulatively select one or more from the following (hereinafter the “Offer”):
a. 30Mbps Internet Plan with 12 or 24 months Home contract
b. 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband with 24-month contract
2. “’Offers for Youth Under 30, Students and National Guard 2022’”, are exclusively addressed to active student subscribers who are identified by demonstrating their Student ID or Certificate of study from any Public or Private University operating in the Republic of Cyprus or to Youths under 30 years old (Subscribers who have completed their 18th but not their 30th year of age) proved by demonstrating their political identity or to individuals serving in National Guard by displaying their military identity. Permanent military personnel and backers cannot take benefit of the offer. The name of the subscriber must be the same as the one on the ID or proof of student or military status shown during registration. Each Subscriber can benefit from the Offer once for each product-program. In addition, the additional conditions described in paragraphs 3 and 4 shall apply to each individual product.
3. The Offer of Primetel for the 30Mbps Internet Plan is exclusively addressed to:
a. New subscribers who will subscribe to 30Mbps Internet Plan with a 12-month or 24-month contract commitment, provided that the subscribers sign their contract at a Primetel store.
b. Existing Primetel’s Home Internet subscribers, given that the initial duration of their existing contract has expired and are not already benefiting from a Primetel offer and they will renew their contract with a 12-month or 24-month commitment to 30Mbps Home Internet Plan, provided that the subscribers sign their contract at a Primetel store.
Subscribers will benefit, inter alia, with additional reduction to the monthly fee, for the entire duration of their contract.
4. The Offer of Primetel for the 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband is exclusively addressed to:
a. New subscribers who will subscribe to 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband Plan with 24-month contract commitment, provided that the subscribers sign their contract at a Primetel store.
b. Existing Primetel’s Plug n Play Broadband subscribers, once the initial duration of their existing contract has expired, who are not already benefiting from a Primetel’s offer and they will renew their contract with a 24-month commitment to 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband Plan, provided that the subscribers sign their contract at a Primetel store.
Subscribers will benefit, with reduction to the monthly fee and higher speed for the entire duration of their contract
5. It is clarified that this Offer is only available for residents of the Republic of Cyprus. Primetel is entitled to assess the subscriber’s creditworthiness and solvency before the signature of any contract and in case that is considered unsatisfactory, the subscriber will not be able to benefit from this Offer.
6. The Offer does not include any one-off charges and/or monthly charges arising from usage, and/or additional upgrades that the subscriber may choose beyond the monthly charges of the basic package of the Offer.
7. For the activation of the services of 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband and 30Mbps Internet Plan the subscribers will be charged with the relevant activation and / or registration fee as referred in the published pricelist of Primetel.
8. The 30Mbps Internet Offer cannot be combined with other current Home Internet and / or TV Offers. Τhe 60/6 Mbps Plug n Play Broadband Offer cannot be combined with other current Plug n Play Broadband Offers.
9. Upon expiration of the twelve (12) or the twenty four (24) months period, the normal monthly fixed charges will apply on the Home Internet and Plug n Play Broadband that the subscriber has, based on Primetel’s published pricelist at the time.
10. The General Terms and Conditions for the provision of Primetel’s Services (“GTC”) as well as the Special Terms and Conditions governing Plug and Play Broadband Plans apply. In case of contradiction and/or discrepancy between GTC and/or with STC Plug and Play Broadband and these terms, these terms will prevail.
11. In case of early termination of the Agreement for the Provision of Primetel Services, before the expiration of the twelve (12) or the twenty four (24) month period, Terms for Early Termination of the Customer Service Agreement shall apply.
12. All prices include VAT. For more information, please call 133.