1. Object of the competition. PRIMETEL PLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") announces a competition called " Download My Primetel App " (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”).
2. Right to participate in the Competition. All persons who have their permanent residence in the Republic of Cyprus and are over 18 years of age, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. Exclusion of Competitors: The following are excluded from the competition: a) the employees of the Organiser, b) the persons of first-degree affinity with the above employees and the spouses of the above employees, c) those who use false data for their subscription, so as it is not possible to verify their identity. Exclusion is possible at any stage of the Competition even at the stage of Gift delivery.
4. Participation in the Competition. Participating in the Competition requires all participants are current Primetel contract subscribers, that are not yet registered in My Primetel app. In the event that a subscriber was registered in My Primetel app, before the 24/06/201, he/she is automatically excluded from the competition.
5. Duration of the Competition. The duration of the Competition is defined as the period from the 24th June 2021 (hereinafter referred to as the "Opening of the Competition"), until the 30th July 2021 until 09.00 am (hereinafter referred to as the "End of the Competition"). The announcement of the Winner will take place on the 30th July 2021, according to article 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Gift. A person (hereinafter the ‘’Winner’’) will win the Gift of the Competition (hereinafter the “Gift”).
The Winner will win one (1) Huawei P30 Pro 128GB – Black , valued €699. The above Gift is specific, it cannot be exchanged and it cannot be redeemed with money or any other product or in any other way.
By accepting the Gift of the Competition, the Winner agrees that the Organizer can publish his/her name for any activity related to the Competition through public relations and media. The Winner further agrees that he / she will be available to participate in any photoshoot and/or any other promotional activity throughout Cyprus for the purposes of the Competition at any time, given a reasonable notice, which will not exceed seven (7) calendar days.
8. Announcement of the Winner. The Winner of the Competition will be selected with a draw, given that she/he has correctly completed all stages mentioned in article 6 herein. The draw will take place on the 30/07/2021.
9. Information about the award - Receipt of the Gift. The details of the Winner of the Competition will be announced on the website (https://www.facebook.com/Primetel) and the Winner will be informed by the Organizer through a phonecall and/or through a personal message. If, for any reason, no communication with the Winner of the Competition has been possible within three (3) calendar days after sending a relevant personal message to him / her, that person will lose his/her right to the relevant Gift definitely. For the replacement of the Winner a new drawn will take place in order to select a new Winner.
10. Liability. The Organizer will not be liable if for any technical reason it is impossible to receive and register a participation in the system. In any case, the liability of the Organizer will be limited to acts or omissions of deceit or gross negligence and in no event it will extend to accidental events or force majeure.
After the conclusion of the drawn and the handling of the Gift to the Winner, any obligation of the Organizer will cease. The Organizer will not have any liability or obligations against the participants, other than the ones mentioned in these terms.
11. Publicity. The terms for participation to the Competition are posted on the
13. Revocation of the Competition- Modification of Terms. The Organizer has the right, at any time, to revoke the Competition or to modify these terms (including the duration of the Competition and the dates of the draws and the announcement of the Gift), by informing via its website. The date such information is published shall be the date of validity of the revocation and/or modification.
14. Acceptance of the terms. Participation in the Competition implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and an expressed statement of the participants that they participate solely on their own responsibility and that they do not face any health problem, because of which they should not be part of the Competition.
15. Information and/or Complaints. For any information and/or complaints regarding the Competition, any participant or third person may contact the number 133 or via email at the address email@example.com.
16. Applicable Law. The current terms are established under the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any issue that may arise in relation to the Competition, the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus will have exclusive jurisdiction.