1. Object of the competition. PRIMETEL PLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") announces competition, called “iPhone Competition" (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”).
2. Right to participate in the Competition. All persons who have their permanent residence in the Republic of Cyprus and are over 18 years of age, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. Exclusion of Competitors. The following are excluded from the competition: a) the employees of the Organizer, b) the persons of first-degree affinity with the above employees and the spouses of the above employees, c) those who use a pseudonym when using the social networking platform, so as it is not possible to verify their identity. Exclusion is possible at any stage of the Competition even at the stage of Gifts delivery.
4. Participation in the Competition. Participating in the Competition requires all participants all participants to have an account and a real Facebook profile having accepted all terms and conditions. If the account or profile is proven fake, the Organizer may exclude the participants from participation in the Competition and any claims for the Competition’s Gift will be void.
5. Duration of the Competition. The duration of the Competition is defined as the period from 21/10/2022 (hereinafter referred to as the "Opening of the Competition"), until 01/12/2022 until 12.00 pm (hereinafter referred to as the "End of the Competition"). The announcement of the Winner will take place on the 01/12/2022, according to article 9 of these Terms and Conditions
6. How to participate in the Competition.
Those wishing to participate in the competition must: 1) fill in the
form as described on the competition post, 2) accept the competition’s Terms and Conditions.
7. Gift. A person (hereinafter the ‘’Winner’’) will win the Gift of the Competition (hereinafter the “Gift”).
The Winner will win one (1) iPhone 14.The above Gift is specific, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed with money or any other product or in any other way.
By accepting the Gift of the Competition, the Winner agrees that the Organizer can publish his/her name for any activity related to the Competition through public relations and media. The Winner further agrees that he/she will be available to participate in any photo shoot and/or any other promotional activity throughout Cyprus for the purposes of the Competition at any time, given reasonable prior notice.
8. Announcement of the Winner. The Winner of the Competition will be one (1) person selected with a draw, who has correctly completed all stages mentioned in article 6 herein. The draw of the competition will take place on the 01/12/2022.
9. Information about the award - Receipt of the Gift. The details of the Winners of the Competition will be announced on the Primetel Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Primetel ) and the Winner will be informed by the Organizer through a Facebook post and/or through a personal message. If, for any reason, no communication with the Winner of the Competition has been possible within seven (7) calendar days after publishing the relevant post and/or sending a relevant personal message to him / her, that person will lose his/her right to the relevant Gift definitely. For the replacement of the Winner a new draw will take place in order to select a new Winner.
10. Liability. The Organizer will not be liable if for any technical reason it is impossible to receive and register a participation in the system. In any case, the liability of the Organizer will be limited to acts or omissions of deceit or gross negligence and in no event, it will extend to accidental events or force majeure.
After the conclusion of the drawn and handing over of the Gift to the Winner, any obligation of the Organizer will cease. The Organizer will not have any liability or obligations against the participants, other than the ones mentioned in these terms.
11. Publicity. The terms for participation to the Competition are posted on the https://Primetel.com.cy
12. Personal Data. Regarding the protection of Personal Data, the Organizer applies the General Data Protection Regulation, 2016/679 (GDPR), and the national law on the Protection of Natural Persons Against the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, (Law (125(Ι)/2018). For all the phases of the competition participants' data are collected by the Organizer for the sole purpose of conducting the competition and are not transferred to third persons, unless it is necessary in order for the Organizer to fulfil its obligations against the participants. Participation in the Competition constitutes a consent of the participants in the preservation and use of their data as stated above. Each participant has the right to access the data that concern him/her and may request their modification or deletion from the corresponding file at any time by sending an email to the Organizer of the Competition using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. After the end of the Competition and the draw, the participants' details will be deleted and/or destroyed. Moreover, the Organizer may upon delivery of the Gift, ask the Winner for further details.
13. Revocation of the Competition - Modification of Terms. The Organizer has the right, at any time, to revoke the Competition or to modify these terms (including the duration of the Competition and the dates of the draws and the announcement of the Gifts), by informing via its website and possibly its social media profiles. The date such information is published shall be the date of validity of the revocation and/or modification.
14. Acceptance of the terms. Participation in the Competition implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and an expressed statement of the participants that they participate solely on their own responsibility and that they do not face any health problem, because of which they should not be part of the Competition.
15. Information and/or Complaints. For any information and/or complaints regarding the competition, any participant or third person may contact the number 133 or via email at the address email@example.com.
16. Applicable Law. The current terms are established under the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any issue that may arise in relation to the Competition, the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus will have exclusive jurisdiction.